Xolo, a brand of Lava with premium products has just added another device in its arsenal. Dubbed as Q700i, it can be actually considered as an upgrade to the Xolo Q700. The device offers all the usual features one can expect from an Indian brand, which strikes a great balance between device configuration and economical pricing.
However, the latest device from Xolo seems to be more of a brand extension, than a flagship device or for an establishment of a new category. The difference between the Q700i and its predecessor Q700 are not that many. The only thing different is the increased camera quality with 8 MP at the back, as compared to 5 MP primary camera in Q700. The front-facing camera has also gotten an upgrade from just 0.3 MP VGA to 2 MP camera at front, aimed at making the video chatting experience better. Another highlight of the device is its IPS display based on one-glass solution (OGS) technology.
Xolo Q700i Key Features
- Thickness of 10.2 mm
- Weighs 151.3 grams
- 4.5” display with qHD resolution of 540 x 960 pixels, pixel density of 245 ppi
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- PowerVR SGX 544 Graphics processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 4 GB internal storage, expansion slot of up to 32 GB supporting micro SD card
- Connectivity options of 2G/ 3G with dual SIM support, Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi b/g/n, GPS and USB on-the-go capability
- 8 MP primary camera, 2 MP secondary camera
- 2400 mAh battery
- Android 4.2 JellyBean Operating System
Xolo Q700i Launch Date
The device isn’t yet official from the company, but is listed online. It’s priced at Rs. 11,999 on the online retail website Flipkart. Currently it’s shown as Out of Stock, indicating that the device will be launched fairly soon.