Indian manufacturers have perfected the art of satisfying Indian users’ needs. Right from dual-SIM devices to long battery backup, from quad-core smartphones to great camera etc. and more importantly offering them at affordable prices. Now, it’s the turn of incorporating next generation 4G LTE technology. Though, the 4G network has begun rolling out with Airtel in few cities like Kolkata and Delhi, pan India roll out from Reliance is expected soon.
You might be wondering that what the big deal is as all the flagship smartphones these days ship with 4G network compatibility. The problem is that the 4G frequency in India is TDD-LTE 2300MHz, which is not the standard in other countries. So, most of the big manufacturers like Samsung, Sony, Nokia, etc. don’t make devices compatible with this frequency barring Apple’s latest iPhones. They support global LTE bands. That’s all going to change with the Xolo LT900 as the device supports Indian 4G frequency and that too at an affordable pricing.
Technical Specifications of Xolo LT900
- 9.8mm thickness
- 4.3-inch display with HD resolution (1,280 x 720 pixels), resulting in pixel density of 341 ppi
- The display uses OGS (One Glass Solution) making it very thin and Corning Gorilla Glass acts as a layer of protection
- 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 dual-core processor
- Adreno 225 graphics processing unit clocked at 384MHz
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB of internal memory, which can be expanded up to 32GB with the use of microSD card
- 8MP main camera with BSI sensor and dual flash
- 1MP front-facing camera
- Supports 2G/ 3G/ 4G network
- Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi and GPS connectivity
- 1,810 mAh battery capacity
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system
Pricing and Availability of Xolo LT900
The smartphone has been spotted on popular e-commerce website Flipkart with the coming soon tag. So, both the availability and pricing details are still not known, however we hope that these details will be made available soon.