Blogger is one of the most widely used blogging service developed by Google. It publishes single or multiple blog threads which are created by any registered user. Since its inception, the blogger has become very famous especially for novice bloggers. Blogger is one of the easiest and cheapest means to create an online blog. All you have to do is to register with Google services.
Creating a personal blog through blogger
- The first step in creating a personal blog starts at registering with a valid username and password. This can also be done during the registration process.
- All you have to do is to type the URL in the address bar of the browser. Once the website is opened sign in using Google mail username and password.
- If you do not have a Google mail address, create one using the Google mail. Once you have completed this process, choose a display name of your choice. This name will be visible to all the blog readers.
- After choosing the display name, click on continue button which will take you to blog page.
- On the blog page, you will find the option of creating new blog
- Choose the title and address for your blog by entering relevant details in the title and address bar of the blog.
- Blogger also gives you the option to choose from wide range of inbuilt templates. You can choose from these templates to make your blog look catchier.
- After this process, the blogger will ask you to fill the verification code.
- You can also choose starter templates which will mostly act a basic design and layout for the new blog.
Testing section in Google Blogger
Google blogger comes with a number of options when it comes to blog testing. Before posting any blog, you can test them to make sure everything is written in the proper format. The title of the blog is written in the title bar which is located at the top of every blog. The body of the post is written in the compose editor. Compose is a simple text editor used to edit texts written for blogs. It has the following tools:
- Font type
- Font size
- Text alignment
- Inserting links
- Text colors
The post setting section includes labels, schedule, third party links and permalink. User can insert third party links between the texts of their blogs to redirect the users to new WebPages. It also comes with option to restrict the user comments. If you want readers to comment on your blog, choose “Allow” option otherwise choose “Don’t Allow”. Bloggers can also insert images to their blog using the tool options. One of the best features about blogger is that it automatically suggests articles according to the interest of the user. The blogger has become one of the easiest tools to share your thoughts with online audience. It is not only free but also very easy to use. This is the reason why it is accepted by large number of blogging audience all over the world.