Just last month, Japanese giant Sony has launched Xperia Z1 smartphone which is its top end device. It boasted of some interesting features including its camera, processor and design. But this device was targeting in premium users only and to reach more users, Sony has launched Xperia Z1 F. This device was formerly known as Z1 Mini and as the name suggests, it is the mini version of Xperia Z1.
The good part of this device is that it doesn’t comprise on performance for being small. Its price would be definitely less, but still it has almost all the features of Xperia Z1, viz. latest Snapdragon 800 processor, which powers very few devices, 2 GB RAM, 20.7 MP camera, etc. This would be a perfect choice for people looking to buy small device as not everybody likes big screen devices.
Specifications of Sony Xperia Z1 F
- Available in Black, white, yellow and pink colors
- Waterproof and dust proof body
- 9.4 mm thickness
- Weighs 140 g
- 4.3 inch display with HD resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels; pixel density of 342 PPI
- 2.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal memory with external micro SD card slot supporting cards up to 64 GB
- 20.7 MP main camera and 2 MP front facing camera
- 2G/ 3G/ 4G network connectivity, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, GPS and NFC
- 2300 mAh battery with stamina mode
- Android 4.2.2 Operating System
The device was announced in Japan for the winter lineup of national carrier DoCoMo and will be available there by December 2013. This implies that the global launch of the smartphone will also be at the end of this year. Unfortunately, there is no official information about the price of Xperia Z1 F at this moment.