The leading manufacturer in mobile phones, Samsung continues to work relentlessly to launch new devices. So what, if they seem to be just another variant of already launched devices (and it gets very confusing), at least company thinks that users are getting choices across every price segment. Latest device to follow this philosophy is the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo, unveiled a few weeks ago and now can be pre-ordered in India. As one can understand from its name, the Galaxy Note 3 Neo is scaled down version of its flagship phablet, the Note 3. Sadly while the specs have been brought down in comparison to its sibling, its pricing still remains in the higher price point.
That said, it doesn’t mean that the device isn’t unique. It also comes with company’s popular S Pen stylus along with the suite of apps, which can utilise its capability. The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo is also the world’s first device running on a hexa-core Exynos processor. The processor is implemented in the same manner as of the octa-core processor, i.e. combination of two processors in which one has four cores and other is dual-core.
Key features of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo
- 5.5-inch display with the resolution of 1,280 x 720 pixels, pixel density of 267 ppi
- 1300MHz quad-core processor + 1700MHz dual-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB device storage, with an option to extend it with the use of microSD card up to 64GB
- 8MP primary camera with LED flash
- 2MP camera at the front
- 3,100mAh battery
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with TouchWiz interface
- Preinstalled apps like ChatON, S Voice, S Health, Group Play, and more
Pricing of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo
The phablet has been put on offer as pre-order on Samsung’s official e-store at the price of 38,990. This is Rs 2,000 less than the actual pricing of Rs 40,990. Since its already available for pre-order, we can expect it to be on sale soon.